- To reach out to the world and proclaim the gospel of our
Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in fulfillment of His
commission (Matt 28:19).
- To be involved in the restoration of the church (the called
out) through the preaching and teaching of God’s word
and holding on His promise of the restoration of the
church (Joel 2:25).
- To be instrumental in bringing about the unity of believers
in Christ through regular prayer and fellowship meetings,
praising and worshiping the Lord together (John 17:21).
- To pull down dividing walls among Christians through the
expression of the love of God and lifting up and glorifying
the name of Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 13: 1-3).
- To be involved in community programmes and projects
with a view to reach out to others and win their souls to
the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To occupy until the Lord comes (Luke 19:13).